Without a question of a doubt, the NFL Alumni "Bling" ring will have you stand out from the crowd. This unique ring features (18) 6-point stones around the outer/top edge of the ring plus a 7 x 3.5 mm marquis stone in the color of your choice. Get yours today!
Each ring is fully customizable ensuring that no two will ever be the same.
All jewelry sales are final...but don't worry, a representative from Jostens will call you to confirm the order before processing it!
- The NFL Alumni "Traditional" ring is largest of the three male rings. The "Bling" and "Classic" rings are both slightly smaller.
- Ring image shown reflects the "10K Gold Yellow (Precious)" option listed under the Metal dropdown menu.
- Rings available only to card-holding NFL Alumni players and professionals only. Subject to confirmation.
Lead Time: 6 - 9 Weeks
Base Stone Color Options:
Ring Fit Notes: You may get sized at any jeweler. Please ask the jeweler to keep the following in mind when sizing your finger:
- Championship rings by design are generally larger than traditional jewelry, and as a result, they feature wider bands which affect fit. It's common to find that your finger size for a championship ring is different than your finger size for a traditional ring.
- Please consider which hand and which finger you intend to wear your ring on. Championship rings are traditionally worn on the right hand, but your selection is entirely up to you. When making your decision, please consider that wearing a championship ring on your middle finger may be more comfortable in terms of balance. Also keep in mind that every hand is different, and your finger size can vary from hand to hand.
- A good guideline is to start with at least 1 finger size larger than any current jewelry you own.
- If you are using a traditional jewelry sizer, we recommend you move the sizer to a location about 2/3 of the way down from your knuckle and not completely tight up against the base of your finger. Doing so will help to mimic how a larger band will fit higher up on your finger towards your knuckle. If a jeweler is helping you, please mention that you are being sized for a championship ring with a larger band.
- A sign of a ring that fits well is the ability to have the ring sizer slide on with ease and be comfortable when making a fist. Additionally, when attempting to take the ring sizer off, it should catch on your knuckle before it completely pulls off of your finger. We consider this a nice, firm ideal fit.
- If you are in-between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger of the two sizes.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.